* Headlines for March 31, 2006
Run time 59:00Language en
* EXCLUSIVE...Noam Chomsky on Failed States: The Abuse of Power and the Assault on Democracy
December 9, 2009
like always, because nobody seems to get it:
512 mp4 and the ogg-file seriously broken.
(first half its original length, second sound stuttering).
the ogv-file is recommended, the 2.8gb-file not tried.
February 11, 2007
Noam Chomsky-Democracy Now March 31, 2006
Headlines for March 31, 2006
- Jill Carroll Describes Captivity in Televised Interview
- Carroll Criticized For Saying Captors Treated Her Well
- At Least 66 Killed in Iran Earthquake
- IAEA Head Warns Against Iran Sanctions
- Israel Strikes Gaza After West Bank Suicide Bombing
- Students Question Blair on Iraq During Indonesia Visit
- Pentagon Bars Soldiers From Wearing Outside Body Armor
- N.O. Levee Repair Costs Rise to $10 Billion
EXCLUSIVE...Noam Chomsky on Failed States: The Abuse of Power and the Assault on Democracy
The New York Times calls him "arguably the most important intellectual alive."
The Boston Globe calls him "America's most useful citizen"
He was recently voted the world's number one intellectual in a poll by Prospect and Foreign Policy magazines.
We're talking about Noam Chomsky, professor of linguistics at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and one of the foremost critics of U.S. foreign policy. Professor Chomsky has just released a new book titled "Failed States: The Abuse of Power and the Assault on Democracy."
To purchase a video/audio copy of any Democracy Now! broadcast, call 1 (888) 999-3877